If you're taking treadmill workouts in ASICS Studio and want to manually log them to your Runkeeper account, we have an easy way for you to do this! Here's how:
- Complete any treadmill workout in ASICS Studio
- Tap the Runkeeper app logo in the top left corner of the summary screen
- When you see the 'Add to Runkeeper?' pop up, select 'OK' and the Runkeeper app will automatically open
- Input the distance you completed during the workout in the Runkeeper app and tap 'Save' (duration will already be filled out for you)
Important to note:
- This is only possible for workouts in the treadmill section of ASICS Studio, it is not an option for cycling, strength training, etc.
- Activities can only be manually logged as indoor workouts
If you decide you want to track a running activity in GPS mode while taking an ASICS Studio workout, just open the Runkeeper app separately and start the activity there before you start your ASICS Studio workout.
Questions? Use the link below to contact our team, we're happy to help!